Welcome to our facility. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and promise to do the very best job possible. To help us please read and adhere to the following policies:
The position of the vessel in the yard is up to Management.
All work is to be performed by officially recognized crew or yard personnel only.
Outside contract work is strictly prohibited without prior management’s approval. All approved outside contractors must report to the yard office with an acceptable Certificate of Insurance prior to commencing work on any vessel. Outside contractors must abide by all rules and regulations pertaining to their work in the yard and have a signed Marina agreement on file in the office. Approved outside contract labor is subject to a daily commission payable to Todomar C.H.L Marina.
All boats must have proper clearance into Cartagena and all boat documents submitted to the yard before hauling.
Owners, Captains, or their representatives must complete a hauling invoice prior to hauling.
All yard services require a 60% deposit to start work. The remaining 40% is to be paid at completion of work.
Owners, Captains or their representatives must sign a work completion form prior to launch. This is to make sure all work has been completed correctly and the customer is satisfied with the work.
Please leave a set of boat keys with the yard manager so that in case of an emergency access to your boat will be available if needed.
It is suggested that you go over a list of valuables to be left stored aboard with the yard manager prior to departing for a prolonged period of time. Ask Management to assets the effectiveness of your security equipment.
Owners are responsible for making Todomar C.H.L Marina aware of any special hauling instructions due to vessel design, prior damage, or other unusual potential problems. All boats are hauled by a 50 ton lift, with nylon slings. Todomar C.H.L Marina is not responsible for damage to boat, if boat is structurally unsound for this method of hauling.
Owners may not move boat stands without yard permission. Covers may not be tied to stands.
We are not responsible for the condition of batteries brought in for storage. Batteries left on board must be disconnected.
No charging of batteries in stored boats is allowed due to fire hazard.
Extension cords must be unplugged while customers are not on the premises.
We are not responsible for dinghies that are stored outside. They must be stored inside or taken home.
Only customers and their immediate families may perform work on their boats. Materials should be purchased through the yard store. Customers and their families shall work on their boats at their own risk.
Prices are based on overall length of the boat including bow sprits and appendages.
Owners doing their own work are responsible for the cleanliness of their area. A minimum fee of one hour’s yard labor will be assessed if marina personnel are utilized to clean the area.
Nobody is allowed in the yard in non working hours without authorization.
Please give a minimum of 24 hour notice for launching. All haul outs/ Launches done outside working hours must be programmed and will have to pay a premium for the out of hour’s service.
Removal of ALL personal gear & electronics are Owner’s responsibility.
All washing of boats is to be done on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
The yard assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage to vessels or other personal property caused other than by the yard’s “active negligence” which excludes among other things: losses caused by fire, theft, vandalism, acts of God, etc. All boats must have their own insurance!
Any damage caused by the actions of the owner will be the sole responsibility of that owner.
All storage invoices are due and payable when rendered. The yard may stop or reschedule work for delinquent accounts, which may cause delays in launching for which the yard will not be responsible. No Cash No Splash.
All unpaid balances over thirty (30) days old will incur a monthly service charge of 1.5% (18% yearly).
Owners or their agents or guests inspecting or performing any work on vessels while in the yard or at the dock or mooring do so at their own risk.
Power Wash Hull is mandatory for all boats stored.
Travel lift hours of operation is:
Monday- Friday 8:00 A.M- 12:30 P.M 2:00 P.M-5:30 P.M
Saturday 8:00 A.M-3:00 P.M